Campbell is located in the southwest of San Jose.
Campbell is part of the Silicon Valley. Home to eBay, a major on line auction company.
The local newspaper is a weekly campbell reporter.
- The I-880 to the south of I-280 becomes 17.; Go to the campbell at the exit of Hamilton Abate.
- The downtown Campbell stop is located on the VTA Mountain View Winchester Light Rail Line. Buses are also available.
- Campbell's downtown areas are accessible and only four blocks long.
- Campbell Abe. East of Winchester, west of Buscom. On the west is a historic downtown district, with many small, independent shops and restaurants. To the east, Purniad Shopping Center has opened a wide variety of well known chain stores. Meanwhile, the road of Los Gatos Creek swells into Campbell Park.
- 1 James Henry and Jessie Campbell House (91S II 91) are not open to the public, but walking or driving makes it easier to see.
-  Ainsley House, 300 Grant St, +1-408-866-2119. 15-room English Tudor-style house restored its appearance and decoration in the 1920s. It is now a public museum.
- Prunefest. annual
- Farmers' market Every Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Downtown's main street is closed. The free parking lot is on the streets and in high rise buildings.
-  Puruniyad, S-Buscom Avenue, 1875, . a local street walk A multi-function facility for restaurants and art houses.
- Prune's Cinema Movie Multiplexing.
- This is the scene of a cast of a Bohemian who smokes in a musically inclined chain, an elderly student with a laptop, a talkative dot-com industry, and other colorful locals.
- 2-Las Putin music, 1820S BusCom Ave☏, . A great record shop where you can't find new CDs, DVDs, clothes, and more. If you can't find it for some reason, try the Street Light Records on Bascom Street in the north.
- Fry's Electronics (Hamilton Ave. and CA-17) A local electronic supermarket. Customer Service Number 10, Product Variety 1. It looks like an Aztec temple, and is equipped with ramps with sacrifices, air and shopping carts. See the back of the front section of Mercury News.
- Recycle Books, 241 Campbell Ave. in the downtown area of Campbell. The oldest bookstore in San Jose opened in 2004. The original store is still open in Alameda. There's something here, little by little. Science fiction choices are good, but more.
- 1-column, 139 East Campbell Ave, M-Th 7AM-2PM, F-Su 7AM-2:30PM. Go there for breakfast.
- 2 Royal Taj 1350 Camden Ave , Royal Taj 1350 Camden Ave). 11:30AM-3PM, 5:30PM-10PM. excellent Indian food
-  Taco Bravo, 1950, S.S. BusCom Abesi Mexico's fast food means to make allienda. In other words, it's a compliment.
- 1 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, 1995 S Bascom Ave, Toll-Free: . a Toscanic withdrawal A non-smoking hotel with a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a fitness center and a 24-hour sales center. Free Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast, newspaper delivery and parking.
- 2 Motel 6 San Jose-Campbell, 1240 Camden Ave,Fax:.
- 3 Residence Inn San Jose Campbell 2761 South Bus Combe Ave☏, Fax:.
- 4 Town Place Suites San Jose Campbell 700 E.Campbell Ave, +1 408 370:. , Fax
- 5 Larkspur Landing Campbell, 550 West Hamilton Ave, , Toll-Free Fax:+1 408 364-1600, ✉[email protected] Every suite has a feather bed and a complete kitchen. The lobby, the fitness center and the library have freshly made cookies.
The free wi-fi is located at:
- Sonoma Chikin Coop, on-campbell abbe
- Orchard Valley Coffee on Campbell Ave
- Purniad Coffee Association
- The Kings Head Pub on Orchard City #1
The town next to the south is Los Gatos. Los Gatos boasts a wider downtown area, a Fancy Shop and a rich population.
Heading westward on the 17th, you will reach Santa Cruz over the hill.
|Via Auckland ←San Jose ←||N S||→ Rossat → Santa Cruz|